DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The degree in Business Administration prepares graduates for the demands of business management, particularly SMEs. It also focuses on the development of an entrepreneurial culture amongst students, promoting a proactive approach to detecting and exploiting business opportunities.
Would you like more information?
WHY STUDY BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AT THE FUB
Becauses studies are closely linked to professional practice.
- In-company practicums as part of the syllabus.
- Industry-associated lecturing staff
- Emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurial skills.
- Special focus on SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises)
- Master classes by renowned industry leaders aimed at presenting successful case studies and analysing current business issues.
Because we support your personal and professional advancement.
- Small groups for personalized attention.
- Allocation of personla tutors for the duration of the degree.
- Consulting services to support graduates new start -ups.
Because you will study in modern, high-tech facilities within a welcoming environment.
- Hall of Residence.
- University campus of 25,000 square meters, with excellent public transport links.