CU+ University Clinic facilities comprise of a range of modern, specifically designed areas bringing together patient care, healthcare practicum training and clinical simulation, all under one roof.
The CU+ is open to all residents, institutions and organisations in the region. It offers care services in the fields of Physiotherapy, Chiropody, Speech Therapy, Dietetics and Nutrition, as well as Counselling and Psychological services.
The extensive multidisciplinary team is made up of two professional groups:
- Renowned and respected healthcare professionals working with the FUB, with extensive experience in their own specialties, who combine patient care with lecturing/teaching activity.
- Qualified university graduates with impeccable academic records and personal profiles, chosen by the lecturing teams immediately after their graduation so that they can develop their professional careers within the FUB.
The new CU+ building was opened in September 2012 right next door to the FUB building and enjoys the following facilities:
- Floor -1: dressing rooms for students, car park, storage facilities and archives.
- Floor 0: reception, 8 consultation rooms for the Speech Therapy service, meeting room/classroom.
- Floor 1: Physiotherapy department, Chiropody department, Orthochiropody workshops, plaster room and three Physiotherapy practicum classrooms.
- Floor 2: 4 Nursing practicum classrooms (equipped with video recording equipment), 3 Physiotherapy practicum classrooms, a surgical unit (with sterilization zone, operating theatre, observation area for students, dressing rooms and recovery room).