Degree in Early Childhood Education
The degree in Early Childhood Education prepares graduates to become professional educators for children aged 0 to 6. Graduates learn to plan, develop and assess educational activities and requirements in close collaboration with families and a range of institutions within the community.
Would you like more information?
Why study early childhood education at the FUB
Because you will learn from the best.
- Practicums in educational centres of excellence in a variety of environments including rural schools, free education schools, learning communities, La Bressola and pre-schools in Pistoia, Italy.
- Pedagogical approach based on the latest research on teaching and learning methods.
- Itinerary option on Childhood and Health.
Because we support your personal and professional advancement.
- Allocation of personal tutors for the duration of the degree
- Consulting services to support graduates who are aiming to set up their own business.
Because you will study in modern, high-tech facilities within a welcoming environment.
- Hall of Residence
- University campus of 25,000 square meters, with excellent public transport links.