Degree in nursing
The Degree in Nursing prepares graduates to provide integral care in order to improve the health and well-being of their community by collaborating with other healthcare professionals and by using their knowledge and skills in the promotion and protection of health, prevention of illness and maintenance and restoration of individual, family and community health.
Would you like more information?
Why study nursing at the FUB
Because studies have a practical approach with a focus on professional practice.
- 4- and 5-week rotating practicums in different areas to guarantee a wide range of expertise in different nursing environments.
- Lecturing team formed by highly qualified, practising staff.
Because you will study in modern, high-tech facilities to offer you the best possible preparation.
- The FUB’s University Clinic, where students benefit from real-life nursing practice and clinical simulation facilities.
- Hall of Residence
Because we support your personal and professional advancement.
- Allocation of personal tutors for the duration of the degree.
- Individualized practicum monitoring, both at the university and at practicum sites.
- Consulting services to support graduates who are aiming to set up their own business.