DEGREE IN PHYSIOTHERAPY
The Degree in Physiotherapy provides graduates with the skills and ability to describe, identify, consult and assess health problems related to the area of functional movement so that they can help cure, recover and adapt those who have been affected as a result of an injury, illness or other causes, while considering every individual’s biological, psychological and social factors.
Would you like more information?
WHY STUDY PHYSIOTHERAPY AT THE FUB?
Because studies have a practical approach with a focus on professional practice.
- Practicums in relevant centres and institutions from the 2nd year onwards.
- Highly qualified, practising physiotherapists as lecturing staff.
- The best-qualified graduates are offered positions as part of the permanent staff at the University Clinic upon graduation.
Because you will study in modern, high-tech facilities which offer you the best possible preparation.
- The FUB’s University Clinic, where students benefit from real-life physiotherapy practice.
- Hall of Residence
Because we support your personal and professional advancement.
- Allocation of personal tutors for the duration of the degree.
- Morning or afternoon timetable options.
- Consulting services to support graduates who are aiming to set up their own enterprise.