DEGREE IN PODIATRY
The degree in Podiatry prepares graduates to correctly diagnose foot pathologies and respond to them with the appropriate treatment or effectively refer the patient to the relevant healthcare professionals.
Would you like more information?
WHY STUDY PODIATRY AT THE FUB
Because studies have a practical approach with a focus on professional practice.
- Practicums in relevant centres and institutions during 3rd and 4th year.
- Practising podiatrists as lecturing staff.
- The best-qualified graduates are offered positions as part of the permanent staff at the University Clinic upon graduation.
Because you will study in modern, high-tech facilites to offer you the best possible preparation.
- The FUB’s University Clinic, where students are introduced into professional practice from year one.
- Modern podiatric facilities and equipment, including biomechanics and gait analysis, production of plantar insoles and ambulatory foot surgery.
- Hall of Residence
Because we support your personal and professional advancement.
- Small groups for personalized attention.
- All lectures and practicums are carried out in the morning.
- Consulting services to support graduates who are aiming to set up their own business.