DEGREE IN SPEECH THERAPY
The degree in Speech Therapy prepares graduates to prevent, assess, treat as well as provide counselling on a range of speech, voice and language disorders. Speech therapist use educational and rehabilitation techniques to provide patients with individual solutions while working in coordination with other healthcare, social and education professionals.
Would you like more information?
WHY STUDY SPEECH THERAPY AT THE FUB?
Because studies have a practical approach with a focus on professional practice.
- Practicums in relevant centres and institutions during 3rd and 4th year.
- Lecturing staff with expertise in professional practice.
- The best-qualified graduates are offered positions as part of the permanent staff at the University Clinic upon graduation.
- Possibility of completing two itineraries (intervention in clinical and educational areas) over the four years.
Because you will study in modern, high-tech facilities to offer you the best possible preparation.
- The FUB’s University Clinic, where students are introduced into professional practice from year one.
- Modern simulation facilities for clinical interviews and acoustic voice analysis.
- Hall of Residence.
Because we support your personal and professional advancement.
- Small groups for personalized attention.
- Consulting services to support graduates who are aiming to set up their own business.